Train More for Less License
Includes all premium assessments below plus more!
Are you being asked to do more with less? Do you have employees not performing because of lack of resources?
Would you like to have an unlimited, single source for all your soft skills training needs, simplify administration, and ensure that you have what you need for training, when you need it?
Now you can have it all and truly train more for less!
The Train More for Less License provides everything you need for soft skills training for a lot less than you ever imagined!
- Premium assessments, workshops, self-development, activities, workbooks, trainer resources and more!
- Covering most soft skills topics like leadership, management, conflict, team building and over 35 different topics!
- All for one low price for your entire organization!
- Includes onsite training and support too!
GET ALL OF THIS FOR ONE LOW PRICE
- Premium Assessments
- Self-Study Materials
- Training Resources
- Trainer Improvement Resources
- Expert Support & On Site training
- Unlimited use
- Unlimited Sites
- Limited Price
And get rid of this
- Premium Pricing
- Multiple Vendors & Invoices
- Researching Products
- Negotiating New Deals
- Proposals & Approvals
- Constant Sales Pressure
- Crazy Use Restrictions
- Per Unit, Per Site or Per Person Pricing
- Never Having Enough Resources
The Train More for Less License simplifies your training
from one end to the other.For one low price, you get:
- Unlimited use of all materials covering most soft skills competencies
- Unlimited sites
- The ability to customize
- No upgrade fees
- No additional items to purchase
- Hundreds of products—assessments, workbooks, resource materials, you name it—all available when you need them, 24/7, to meet the changing demands of your workplace
- Constant upgrades and additions
- Expert training support
- On‐site training sessions
- One yearly invoice – all the assessments and material you need, when you need it where you need it
Put an end to budget constraints, time drainers, dealing with difficult vendors, keeping track of all their demands, all their invoices, all their certification requirements. Simplify—so you can focus on what matters.